Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: New babes!

Congratulations, Kelley!  Those puppies sound fantastic and absolutely adorable.
Jim and I have a rescue pair, Princess and Rocky, and we are completely owned by
our babies and wouldn't have it any other way.  We haven't had a puppy in a long
time, but we'd really love to see pics of those little monsters.  They sound
beautiful.  I'm glad everything turned out well this time.

Pam L. in Virginia