Re: [pyrnet] ON?

I don't know, between the list ( which I understand ) and juno ( which I
don't ), I get lost easily.  What are the odds that I would loose both
within a few words of each other.  I was totally lost.  On the other
hand, it seems like there is always something going wrong with the
computers in one form or another.

Maybe it is just a persecution complex?  Going to the Scottish Festival
today and wake up to rain, rain rain!
Overcast would have been nice to help keep it a little cooler in the
early blast furnace heat we have been having, but I could have done
without the rain!  Oh well, it has been an interesting week!

Does anyone know if you can use cat hair ball medicine on dogs?  Is there
dog hair ball med.?  I've been brushing these dogs since Jan., and now
they still have the nerve to cough up hair balls???  Any suggestions?
Thanks, Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas