[pyrnet] Why you chose/love your Pyr

I am adding a section to my Pyr as Pet web page with owners' comments on the
breed and why they chose their dog. Also any comments on life with a Pyr- the
good, the bad, and the ugly! Anything you wish you had known when you were
trying to decide on a breed. I will include your first name, your dog's name,
and the state/country from which you hail.

If you would be willing to offer your thoughts for this new section of the
page, I would be really appreciative.

Thanks-
Katie

The Great Pyrenees as Pet Page at :