Re: [pyrnet] Behavior issue

In a message dated 6/11/00 5:07:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, clhenke@juno.com
writes:

>   Didn't you say in one of your notes
>  that you already got rid of one Pit-bull mix.  Now the problem with this
>  one?

Yes. Ten years ago, after owning him for three years, we made the very
difficult decision to find him a home with no children. Although we missed
Arlo a lot, I have never regretted that decision. He was showing aggression
toward our infant son and it was not a good situation. We had no idea what
kind of dog Arlo was when we adopted him at the shelter at ten weeks of age.
It became apparent as he grew that he was a bull and terrier mix. He clearly
had naturally aggressive instincts.

Katie

The Great Pyrenees as Pet Page at :
http://hometown.aol.com/oxymomkate/index.html