RE: [pyrnet] favourite local fast food

Montana and his friend, Belle, prefer Der. Wienrschnitzle (I have no idea if
that is even close to the correct spelling)  All the kids working there come
to the window to ooh and aah, and then proceed to give the dogs at least 3
K-9's (plain wieners) each. I always have to ration the K-9's or Montana
pigs out and consumes too many nitrites at one time. One of the girls just
had to give them each a wiener herself. Montana and Belle took them very
gently and boy was the staff impressed!. Anyway, it's easy to see why these
Pyr kids would love to go there!

Marci and Montana Bear (Are nitrites the reason you won't let me eat all
they give us?? And just what are nitrites????)

marci.gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us