[pyrnet] the K Mart story!!

Thankyou Kim, still laughing. Will avoid K Mart today when doing the
shopping. Now if it was one of our dog's having an accident we would have
the equipment ready for the pick up. Always on guard when out with the dogs'
for any signs of needing the bathroom in public. And there's always one who
just "has to go now!" I know Marci but we need a good laugh sometimes don't
we?? Suitable for Montana Bear to read anyway.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/
 send a Pyr Posty http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/