Re: [pyrnet] Kids vs. pets (was behavior issues)

In a message dated 06/12/2000 11:01:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
SWachter@email.msn.com writes:

<< Speaking of McD's.....recently I was picking up a rescue about 200 miles
 away.  I had underestimated his size and brought the wrong VeriKennel.  As a
 result he was free in the back of the Jeep for the return home.  I went thru
 the drivethru at McD's in TorC New Mexico.  No sooner did I roll down the
 window than this giant boy dashed across my lap and had his head and
 forelegs out the car window heading into the drivethru window.  >>

Maybe he was used to getting a treat at the window. There are a couple fast
food places around here that stock doggie treats at the drive-thru. Pico has
quickly determined which ones are drool-worthy and puts on quite a show for
the cashiers. Some love it, some just look in horror at the slobber running
down the side of my jeep.

Elaine and Pico ( MAKE MINE SUPER SIZE!)