Re: [pyrnet] kids v pets

In a message dated 06/13/2000 10:36:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kdbooth@mindspring.com writes:

<< My two get their faces washed, gunk wiped out
 of their eyes, dried drool brushed from their chests, etc. >>

Is there any way to avoid the drool on the chest. I never had that problem
with Garth, but Pico's chest is covered as soon as he takes a drink of water
and lays on the ground. Then it dries and solidifies and YUCK! I know it's
because he has such a beautiful coat, I just wish I knew a way around it.

Elaine and Pico (it's not that bad Mom)