[pyrnet] new photo

Received a photo today, not just any old photo but a photo of my NZ Ch
Despreaux Cheverny(Imp Aust)  and his grand daughter Ch Ariege Daisy a Day.
Arthur is in his 11th year and Daisy is just 2 years old. A lovely time for
the photo to arrive especially when Arthur and I had cuddles today and I
thanked him for being Arthur and then on behalf of those fortunate( and
caring enough)  to have his children, grand children, and greats etc.  He
thanked me back by looking at me with those lovely brown eyes and that old
gray Arthur face. I told him it wouldn't be long now, the lump is getting
bigger, the bones are getting weaker . Who would have thought nigh on 10
years ago when he came here at 11 months the day would come when we would
have to finally consider his well being and future? All great things must
come to an end and Arthur knows this, I know this but his Daddy doesn't want
to know this.  In the meantime Arthur just keeps on keeping on and delights
all who come here. The photo of Arthur and Daisy is very special. Tiny, wee
Daisy, how she survived I don't know but she did. An adorable little puppy
who made her new family very happy.  This is one very special photo of two
much loved pets, Arthur and Daisy. If you want to see them then go here
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/Arthur.html
Co-stars in the photo are Pa and Ma Chaplin.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/
 send a Pyr Posty http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/