Re: [pyrnet] Responsibility

In a message dated 6/13/00 3:08:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Marci.Gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us writes:

<< Is there anyone out there, besides me that wishes this thread would go to
 private e-mail?

 How 'bout it? >>

The thread can do that, but lets make sure that the notion that dogs can
attack our children and friends is dealt with enough that the notion that it
might be acceptable behavior to excuse the acts of aggressive dogs is clearly
stated.  It may be boring and tiring to read some of the inane comments and
defenses, but tell that to the 10 year old girl with 40 stitches in her
pretty little face.

Joe