Re: [pyrnet] Dog's noses (was kids v pets)

In a message dated 6/13/00 10:41:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

<< You're right Jan, they don't need their noses wiped often, except
 when they have just finished eating and they think the sofa is
 the most wonderful place to wipe off their own faces >>
Why IS that???  Our oldest female, Kes, takes great delight on rubbing her
face on the side of the sofa or on the living room carpet.  Fortunately she's
the only one of the five that do that.   Also fortunate -- we have an old
Scotchguarded sofa.  Wonder what's going to happen when they stop making the
Scotchguard?

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC