[pyrnet] Cheesecake.

Things have been hectic around here for the better part of the week.
Sat. afternoon I needed to get a birthday cake made for our sons birthday
today.  As it turns out I had poor Todd working on his own cake ( that's
bad! ) and I started on a Cheese cake for hubby for Father's day.  I had
the graham cracker crust all formed up nicely in the pan, and because
Todd and I were both working on the long counter, I turned around and put
the pan on the island counter top, as I started working on the filling.
When I was done I turned for the pan.  Polar Bear had her head down by
Su-Lings dish, smacking her lips.  I thought,
"what a pig, eating out of Su's little dish "!  I walked over to the
island to pour the filling in..... low and behold, there is a big hole in
the center of the graham cracker crust!  I look down at Po, and suddenly
realize just why there was so much lip smacking going on.  Needless to
say, she got an earful about what I thought about what she did.  It went
with the whole week as far as I was concerned, but I really couldn't
believe my eyes.  Good thing she is Daddy's special girl!  :-)   Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka