[pyrnet] Behavior update

Well, I am sorrier than I can express to say that tonight Tessa attacked my
two year old son for no reason whatsoever. No food or chews or toys were
anywhere in sight. Elliot just tried to walk past her in a doorway. I saw the
whole thing and was able to grab up Elliot before any injuries other than one
bruising bite were inflicted. She snarled loudly and bit him. My husband
heard her make that noise and came running. It was a very frightening
experience.

That makes three bites in six weeks for Tessa. And although it will break my
heart, I will be having her euthanized tomorrow :-(

Katie

The Great Pyrenees as Pet Page at :
http://hometown.aol.com/oxymomkate/index.html