[pyrnet] CHAT: PDGPC Fun Day and Clondike Kintsfather

Yesterday, PDGPC held their annual Fun Day in Lancaster County
Park in Lancaster, PA. Clondike Kintsfather made an appyrance and
held court in her usual Queenly fashion! There was the occasional
disagreement over baseball by a few of the male Pyrs, and
Clondike just glared at them until they quieted down. Greta, our
new Rescue Chair, brought along her newly adopted and extremely
rare, all black Pyr! Her name is Betty. Betty and Clondike became
fast friends. People kept telling Greta that Betty looked
suspiciously like a Newf, but Greta, and evidently Clondike,
insisted she was a very rare black Pyrenees! We all decided that
Clondike was right. A wonderful time was had by all. It was great
to see Clondike out and about with David and Nancy. We're looking
forward to her making another appyrance at our Christmas party in
December.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com