[pyrnet] CHAT, EVENTS: PFNE Fun Match, June 24th

This Saturday, June 24th, the Pyrenean Fanciers of the Northeast will be
holding a Fun Match in Scituate, Massachusetts.  The match begins at 1:30
and a General Meeting and Pot Luck dinner will begin after the match.  You
don't have to be a PFNE member to attend.    :-)

For complete information, visit our website:
http://myweb.servtech.com/~kreiter/pfne/events.html

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.  We hope to see you there!

Best Wishes,
Karen Reiter
kreiter@servtech.com
Fairport, NY  USA