Re: [pyrnet] Dog Friendly Web Site

Greetings everyone, I just signed up for Pyrnet ... I have a Pyr/Maremma cross
(15 months old and 110 pounds), and I love her to death!

Just wanted to comment on Petswelcome.com ... I haven't been to the website yet
but I bought one of a series of books they have out.  It's divided into regions
of the United States and they also sell a nationwide guide.  The regional books
have more listings per state than does the nationwide book.  My husband and I
used it to choose a dog-friendly bed-and-breakfast in South Carolina, and it was
perfect for Juma to romp around and be with us.

Stacey Korn
mushroom@gator.net
High Springs, Florida