Re: [pyrnet] 11 puppies and how they grew

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken McNamara" <conmara@grandcanyonhiker.com>
To: "Pyrnet" <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2000 9:31 AM
Subject: [pyrnet] 11 puppies and how they grew

> Hi -
>
> Our Great Pyrenees, Elaine, whelped last week.  I thought I'd post our
> experiences (and in some case lack of experience) to stimulate
> discussion and comment.
>

> Ken McNamara

Boy Ken! It sounds like you and Elaine have your hands (and paws) full!
Sorry to hear about the little one that did not make it! But I am glad the
other little ones are doing so well. I will say a prayer for them and momma.
And for you as well.
Marie and Beau

Oh, and we were able to place my foster puppy Burley. A pyr/ springier
spaniel mix. With a wonderful family that had lost their Great Dane mix to
bone cancer and wanted another large breed mix. He is now the darling of the
household.