Re: [pyrnet] Shedding

Welcome Sandra,
    Our rule-of-thumb is that the biggest shed will be the summer closest to the
dog's second birthday.  Mine never seem to shed as much after that.  It helps to
give them a bath and to rake out all the dead coat.  If you think the shedding
is going on too long, have a stool check to make sure that Hamlet is worm free.
I sometimes feel like they grow more coat overnight just so there is more to
comb out the next day.
Charlotte