Re: [pyrnet] "sleeping dogs"...we can all relate

Really enjoyed this...

My Pyr pulled a good one on me last night in this vein.  I had a 5:30 flight
this morning, so I decided to go to bed really early (usually never go to
sleep before midnight).  So, I go to bed at 9 pm, turn off all the lights,
crawl in bed, and Bonnie decides it must be "play with the bed covers and
bite mom's toes" time.  If she wasn't so darned cute, I would have gotten
mad but it's hard to get mad when she digs in the covers, buries herself
underneath, then plays peek-a-boo by peeking out from under the covers at me
(to make sure I'm watching) then reburies herself.  Every time I'd ignore
her or roll over the other way she'd go bite my feet!  This went on for over
an hour!  Of course, she got shoved off the bed a couple of times in the
process, but that didn't stop her from hopping back up and starting all
over.

Bonnie's the first dog I've had that likes to bite my feet every time I move
them under the covers.  I've seen cats do this, but never a dog.

Tammy :)
tmseller@gateway.net