[pyrnet] CHAT: Molly

Got off the phone with David Kintsfather a little while ago. It
seems that Clondike has had this problem a few times. I'm hoping
that Molly may just have twisted something. David said that
Clondike is usually able to walk in about an hour. When my
daughter came home she was able to get up and half-walk. Not
fully on her feet, but halfway up. Think I'll at least give her
until tomorrow and see how she is then. She seems to be less
distressed about the whole thing now, also.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com