Re: [pyrnet] Molly

have you tried chiropractic?  i'm coming into this late but i highly
recommend it.  i take my four year old pyr with me once a week and his
arthritis has been decidedly less pronounced.

susan

"Barb Bowes" <bamb@monmouth.com>@pyrnet.org on 06/29/2000 09:54:56 AM

Please respond to pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org

Sent by:  owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org