Re: [pyrnet] Molly

I like the idea of chiropractic for Molly.  Might I suggest massage
too?  I have a friend who just graduated from our local massage school
and he works his own dogs as well as human patients.  His German
Shepherd pulled a muscle in his back and was in pain for a while ...
then Richard decided to use his magic fingers (and they are magic!) and
his GS is now fine and romping like a puppy.  Don't know if there's
anyone in your area that might be able to do this.