Re: [pyrnet] Goodbye Arthur

Oh Jan, I know not what to say. My heart is breaking for you.
Each time we lose one a piece of us goes with them. But, when the
new one comes along, they build a new piece in our heart. Even
when we are prepared for this, it seems that we never were.
Sometime relatively soon, Molly will follow dear Arthur, and they
can run and play together. If you sit still and clear your mind,
Arthur will come to your heart and comfort you. The memories of
him will bring a smile to your face. It is his way of saying,
"I'm OK and happy and whole once again." A hug to both you and
Mick to help with the pain of your loss.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com