[pyrnet] CHAT: Pictures of Emma

Emma is my (sort of) new puppy that I got shortly after my Shelly went to
the bridge.  I had intended to get a puppy in the Spring and had hoped that
Shelly would have been around to meet her.  I am sure that Shelly would have
loved Emma as Emma is her niece.  Anyway, I took some pics of my new girl
today.  She turned 6 months old on June 25th and weighed 71 pounds the week
before her birthday.  I hope that you enjoy the pics.  The URL is:
http://www.gratefuldog.net/emma/index.htm

Best Wishes,
Karen Reiter
Fairport, NY  USA