[pyrnet] re: Goodbye Arthur

Thankyou Ronda and Lavina for your beautiful flowers.  makes me realise even
more the friends I have here and these are the friends who have Arthur's
wonderful children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.  He took his last
trip with his Dad today and will be home on Friday. Sad to see him leave
here and not be standing up looking back at me as if to say "Dad and I are
off to work , we've got a Tanker to guard so see you later old girl". Yes
we'll carry on but I must tell you I went shopping today and I shoplifted a
toilet duck!! A toilet duck goes round the rim of the toilet and it got
stuck in the shopping trolley and I didn't see it( I didn't see much today!)
so it didn't go through the checkout and my little friend who put all my
shopping in the van just put it in with everything else!!  When I got home
and checked the list, the toilet duck wasn't on there!! I'll have to admit
to this when I go back next week or I wont sleep or want to flush the toilet
with a "stolen duck" in there.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/
 send a Pyr Posty http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/