[pyrnet] Available, Rescue, Texas, Great Pyrenees

Hello,
This is Pat Arnold with Straydog Inc. We are a no-kill rescue shelter.

Recently we rescued a beautiful Great Pyrenees and are trying to find
this fellow a home. I'm wondering if you can help us.

"Tony' has been taken to our vet for his checkup, vacc. etc. Our vet
says:

Breed: Great Pyrenees
Age: 3 yrs
Sex: Male --had been neutered
Weight: 110 pounds
Vacc. now up to date
Health: appears very good

Tony looks much more like a Kuvaszs to me but our vet says G. Pyr.

Personality: Tony is the most laid back dog I've ever known.
He loves kids, people, is dog friendly, extremely gentle and quiet.
Instead of being playful, he thinks he is a lap dog.

Do you know of anyone wanting the most perfect dog in the world?
Thanks for any help you are able to offer.

We are located about 60 miles Southeast of Dallas, near the Cedar Creek
Lake area, and Canton and Athens Tx.

There is a very good picture of Tony the Great Pyrenees on our website
if they want to see him.

Our website is www.straydog.org and then just go to our Links  part and
Tony's story is the 4th link down, "Tony's Original Owner Found" 6-4-00.
They can see what a beautiful dog he is.   Pat