[pyrnet] trouble between dogs

Only way out I can see Tammy is to keep them separated at all times. One in,
one out, one crated, one uncrated. Please don't put them together for an all
out "donnybrook" to see who comes out on top or what or who is left intact,
just not worth the vet bills and hassles.  You have 2 dominant breeds
together. No point in following the suggestion of "putting the boot in"
either. Call me "old fashioned" but if it were me I would keep them apart at
all times and not force them to co-exist.  Give them both time with you
separately but don't expect them to be buddies, it's not going to work from
my experience. Don't get caught in the middle of a scrap either will you.
Dogs are dogs, they all want to be in charge if permitted, thing is we in
our pecking order don't allow this so if they can't be dominant over us well
they'll pick another pet in the household to try and dominate them.  Those
who own dogs/bitches who do get on are very fortunate, those who own
dogs/bitches who don't must make arrangements to keep the peace and never
the twain should meet for safety's sake of dog and person in the middle. All
the alpha owner routine in the world may not work when a "hate" situation
has built up between 2 dogs/bitches. We all hope that day will never come
and our dogs can co-exist together.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/
 send a Pyr Posty http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/