Re: [pyrnet]

yep, my cleaning book mentions ice on chewing gum to free then pick out.  Rub with heavy duty liquid detergent, rinse well.  Also drycleaning solvent, but have never had any of that and don't like idea around Pyrs.  In worse case, kerosene?..............nah.
-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis & Marie McFarland <lochsloy@eagnet.com>
To: Pyr Net-L <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Date: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 5:07 PM
Subject: [pyrnet]

Hello everyone! I have an unusual question. Does anyone know of an easy way to get chewing gum off a pyrs coat? I picked up Beau from the groomers today. He looked absolutely beautiful! Pristine, fluffy, and smelling of doggie perfume. When we got out to the parking lot I put him in a sit in order to put my son in his car seat. While I was doing this Beau flopped on his side to scratch his ears and when he got back up he was covered on one side with strings of gooey blue chewing gum! *$#@*&%$*$*! Thirty five dollars down the tubes! Help!
Marie and Beau