Re: [pyrnet]

On 12 Jul 00, at 19:11, Dennis & Marie McFarland wrote:

> Hello everyone! I have an unusual question. Does anyone know of an easy
> way to get chewing gum off a pyrs coat?

Walmart carries "De-Solv-it" Citrus Cleaning Solution, it was used on
the wildlife and birds during the Valdez oil spill, guaranteed to
remove chewing gum and non toxic, 100% organic.  I'm an artist and it
even takes the dreaded Thalo blues and greens out of my clothes.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico
http://home.flash.net/~pyrs/judy/judy.htm