[pyrnet] re: Grooming fee

sounds as though you are describing the hydrobath Kim.  Pumps the water back
through and just the greatest invention since the wheel!! I don't turn my
back on the Pyrs for a second in there though or they're out and away. Some
love it, some don't but it's great for getting right through to the skin
with the water pressure. Treat yourself and buy one, Badger and Daisy will
love it.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/
 send a Pyr Posty http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/