[pyrnet] CHAT: Goodbye Molly

Molly, "Balibasque Ms Molly McGuire", 6/29/88-7/17/00 made her
trip to the Rainbow Bridge this morning as I held her in my arms.
There was no longer any quality of life or dignity for her here,
so I let her go. She was a sweet, loving dog who enriched our
lives. She will be missed. But she is now running and playing
like a puppy again and doing that somersault thing she used to do
when she was younger. She's taken a piece of my heart with her.
She is in some very good company and I'm sure Carolyn will be
glad to see her. I generally do not have Individual Cremation
done, but as she is one of the last Balibasque dogs, I've decided
to do so with her, and will do so with my remaining two Pyrs. I
guess the hardest part will be taking her name out of my
signature line, but I'll leave her there this time. Goodbye sweet
Molly I love you.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com