[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-lDiana, goats & baby pyrs

Diana,
       Those babies are so sweet!  Gosh, there is nothing cuter than a Pyr
puppy.  Mum dog is a beauty too!  Your animals look very well taken care of.
Love the goats.  Are they just show goaties or do you get milk from them?  I
have three pygmy goats as pets.  Grace (My GP) loves them but they don't love
her.  They still shy away when she is near them.  She is so good with the
outside animals.  The three month old  Pygmy goat "Rocky" got out of the yard
Saturday morning and Gracie went nuts barking to alert me.  I didn't have my
glasses on at the time, so had to walk back to the fence to be able to see
(in my nightshirt!) and he was in the woods trying to get back in.  He is so
little.  We spent the entire weekend beefing up every little nook and cranny
we could find that he might slip through.

Linda  and Gracie in SC

http://www.geocities.com/gracej_us/Grace.htm