[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest Trainer

Katie,
       I honestly would ask for my money back and not go to a trainer like
that.   I agree that animals react much better to positive re enforcement.
Bridge and Target training are another way to do it.  Clicker training worked
well with our cats.  I just could not tolerate anyone abusing my animals, and
I consider that abuse.  I know some people disagree, but I think if you are
mean, you teach meaness, just like with children.

Linda in SC
Nigey(Pot Belly Pig)
 Grace (Great Pyrenees), Maggie (Beagle),
Kelly (English Springer Spaniel) (dog girls)
Sarah (Ragdoll, Hobbes (Manx),
Yngwye (Turkish Angora) (cats)
 Annie Rocky & Spikey ( Pygmy goats)
and all the birds