[pyrnet] RESCUE: Jacques in Abilene Texas is Adopted

   Thank you all for the great help.  Jacques the Pyrenees was taken off
death row and now has a home.  This is fantastic.  He was adopted from the
shelter so we did not have to rescue him.  If anyone sent checks would like
them back please write Mandie and tell her so.  But, I can assure you any
money sent will be used to help the next dog out of jail.
     Thanks everyone -- this was a close call.
Pam