[pyrnet] Dexter and seizure update

Hi all.
Thanks to all of the warm wishes and knowledge shared about seizures.  We
have had a pretty uneventful week as far as Dexter is concerned.  He's the
same loveable lump he always has been.  The blood work done by the vet came
back normal, so there's no sign of any disease that could have caused the
seizures.  As for his food, he's been on Nutro Lamb and Rice since we
brought him home.  We have found that he responds really well to this diet,
whereas anything with fillers, beef or chicken meal seem to really bother
his stomach.  Because of this, even his treats are pretty bland and boring.
His most exciting treats are the CET dental chews.  He loves them and they
are good for his teeth.  He's also been on these for months without any
sign of a problem.  We even brought our own food to the kennel because of
his sensitive system, so we don't think they gave him anything else.

With all of this in mind and the fact that we did not see any of the
seizures, we made the decision at the recommendation of our vet to not
start any medication at this time.  We are going to closely monitor him and
see if he has any more seizures.  As far as our vet is concerned, she
believes they were brought on by stress.  She even recommended that we
don't kennel Dexter when we go away.  We'll just need to have someone come
to the house or bring him to a friends/relatives.

We really appreciate all of the helpful knowledge and the people who took
the time to share their thoughts with us.  Dexter sends a slobbery thanks,
too!

Stephanie, Ed, and Dexter