Re: [pyrnet] medication causing incontinence?

In a message dated 07/28/2000 3:44:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
lochsloy@eagnet.com writes:

<< Have you called your vet to inquire if the meds could be causing Leo's
 incontinence? I don't know anything about these medications. Sorry.
 Marie and Beau

Call your vet -- in the mean time use a paper around his middle as a diaper
for him-- he has to be miserable also.  I use socks with pads in them for my
little dogs but yours is a bit bigger than mine (that has the urine problem)
Pam