[pyrnet] dog jumping and mouthing

Hi all!  I'm hoping some of you more experienced dog trainers and owners can
help me with my new pyr rescue.  He gets very rambunctious when playing
wanting to jump and mouth on me.  Tonight he did it to my 6 year old and
scared him to death.  I usually can use a very stern NO to stop unwanted
behavior...but he doesn't respond during this rough play.  He is learning to
sit and to down but doesn't always do it on command as yet.  Also, he
doesn't yet no to stay....in any position.  He is a very loveable dog and if
you are petting him, if will just lie there eating it up.  It has been
cooling off in the evenings and he must be feeling a bit frisky...as this is
when I have been having problems.  I would appreciate any suggestions you
could give me to help with this....as I want to be able to have him and my
children out in our yard at the same time.  Thanks,
Ann Marie and Ki