[pyrnet] CHAT, RESCUE: Rescue in CT

I just received this from a friend of mine.  If you know of anyone who may
have lost a Pyr in CT, please have them contact me ASAP.  My home phone is
716-223-1510, email kreiter@servtech.com.  Please do NOT crosspost without
permission as I have already bcc'd many of the other Pyr and rescue lists.

Thanks,
Karen