[pyrnet] A big show brag

This is a show brag with a difference because I was not at the shows at all, but stayed at home, got the results and got more and more proud. Yesterday at last I had al the results.

Starting last thursday (july 27th) the Swedish kennel club had a series of shows in Ronneby, 4 international shows in 4 days.
A male of my breeding Sandybear's Eros got one CAC making him Swedish and Nordic champion, the other 3 male CAC's went to Vi'skaly's Eddie Asterion, who is a son of my male (Sandybear's Saki), Eddie is a very young male with quite a handful of CAC's now but not old enough to become champion. At the last day at the show he was also Best of Breed
The males won all the best of breeds, but all 4 Best of Opposite Sex was won by daughters of Saki - one day by Vi'skaly's Chantal Sati who had two CAC and became champion during the shows, the other 3 days by her sister Carissma Sati who is already both swedish and Danish champion.

I wish I had been there to see it all, but knowing about the results gives me great pleasure as well.

Lene Nielsen
sandybeat@intercity.dk
http://home.intercity.dk/~ic0795/