[pyrnet] rescued dog needs help travelling in VA

To all Virginia Pyr lovers,

I received the following message from a friend in Voices for Animals. I have
offered to do the Staunton/Front Royal leg of the trip, but a ride is still
needed from Christiansburg to Staunton.
Can anyone help?

--June Campbell (jnc@virginia.edu)

>>From: "Maria Parisi" <maripari@earthlink.net>
>>To: <vfa@rlc.net>
>>Subject: rescued dog needs help travelling in VA
>>Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 19:19:30 -0700
>>
>>Dear Voices for Animals,
>>
>>We need help for a very friendly young Grand Pyrenee/Collie X who is
>travelling from TN to RI.  She was a rescue and found a great permanent
home in RI.  Most of the >legs of the trip are filled except for these two.
We're