[pyrnet] RESCUE, CHAT: Pyr near Cleburne TX needs Rescue

    The following post came to me.  I cleared it with National Pyr Rescue
Chair to cross post this and see if we can get this boy a home/help.   All
the rescues I know of in Texas are full.   We desperately in need of foster
homes and any other help that you might be able to offer.
Pam
<< My ex-spouse was given a 4 year old male Pyr and he does not like it.  He
is threatening to "put it down" if he doesn't find a someone to take him
soon.  I don't think he means having it put to sleep by a vet either...  Is
there anyone in this area who can take him?
 Thank you,