[pyrnet] Re: Spokane

Mer,
    Sorry to hear that.   We are on totally different sides of the
continent!!

Charlie,
    If you get this can you please let me know if you found out whom the Pyr
at David's (Dr. Campbell's) office belongs to.  Is it one of your managers?
    I was in the office yesterday and Lynn took me back and showed it to me.
SOOO adorable!!!  It has a gray mask (badger markings).  Kay (at the office)
said that whomever brought the dog in told her that the dog would lose the
badger markings.  I don't know that that is the case.  The ones that I've
seen with the badger markings have kept them.  Perhaps they will lighten.
    P.S.  I don't shop Delchamp's since the buy-out but if you and your
family would like to meet Bear just email me and let me know.  I know I'd
like to see your Pyr-fect little baby.   You just don't see too many of the
Pyr's around.  Everyone always comments on how beautiful Bear is and when
they ask what he is they all say, "A what?  I've never heard of that breed
before?"  and on and on.  ( They're all Pyr-fect now aren't they? )

To all:
    Thanks for the feedback on the sleeping question.  I got a good laugh
out of them.  Apparently a lot of us get good laughs from our babies.
    I bought a muzzle today for Bear.  He loves jumping on the trampoline
and I was worried that he would end up hurting (biting) his tongue.  When I
pulled the muzzle out and held it up to him he just walked right into it.  I
told him to wear it and we could go jump.  He was ready to do whatever to
get to jump.  He is so funny.
    My next move is to have Todd build him some steps.  He's a little big
for me to be lifting up and down to jump.  He's a whopping 85lbs at 9
months!!  Is this average?
    Anyway, good talking to you guys.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Bridget
kaiser4@gulftel.com