Re: [pyrnet] Breeding?

Joe,
Thank you also. So far going to the road is not a problem. At least not
the busy one. We have a pond between our house and the busy road. She
mainly checks out the neighbors homes then comes back. We have 20 acres,
which isn't much, but gives them room to roam any ways, and when the
fence is up so much the better. I will try to remain objective and
forthright in the future. I was just so totally unprepared for the bad
response. Believe me now I know what to expect here on out. I do forgive
all and hope all forgive me in not going full blown with my story so you
would understand from the beginning my question.

Jodi