[pyrnet] Pico's Birthday

Thanks for the birthday wishes for Pico. I passed them on along with a new
bone for him. Even though he is now a mature 1 year old, there is still
plenty of puppy left in him. I decided to wait until tomorrow to have a
little party for him. I will be baby-sitting my 2 nephews (2&4 years old) and
will have it then. I figure this will keep them entertained for about 20
minutes, so I am still thinking of other things to do. <eeeek!>

Elaine and the PicoPup (guess this is the last time I will be able to use
that name)