Re: [pyrnet] Transfer of Information

----- Original Message -----
From: <JGentzel@aol.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2000 7:09 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Transfer of Information

> In a message dated 8/10/00 11:41:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> clhenke@juno.com writes:
>
> Sounds like she made a mistake and is learning.  > Joe

Had her Pyr/ Saint mix male been neutered like all dogs kept strictly as
pets should be. This whole situation could have been avoided. No animal kept
as a pet should be unaltered unless it is medically unsafe for the animal to
be altered. And those instances are a rarity. Having your animals altered is
one of the most basic parts of responsible pet ownership. Yes, Jodi made a
mistake. I just hope she learned from it and that these pups will not end up
paying for that mistake.
Marie and Beau