Re: [pyrnet] Staph Infections - Immune System

In a message dated 08/12/2000 5:18:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz writes:

<< plain yogurt to counter the affects >>

Jan,

Thanks for the quick response and information.  Paddy will not eat "plain"
yogurt, only vanilla.  Would the flavoring in the vanilla cause a problem or
is it OK?  We will continue the Baytril as long as he can tolerate it.  What
do you recommend after that?  I really appreciate your information.  Thank
you.

Stephanie, TeaTime and Paddy the Pyr
pyrmom@aol.com