Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: Photo's for Quilt wanted

<< Karen,Would you be so kind as to tell us,whom has never seen one of
Diana's famous quilts,how they are made from a picture?How many has she made
for auction and how much do they usually sell for? >>

From what I know, Diana scans the picture into a computer.  The picture is
transferred from the computer to the cloth that she is using for the quilt
squares.  I believe that it's similar to an iron on/transfer process like
they use on t-shirts.  I know for sure that she made at least one, and that
was an PFNE's regional specialty last year.  I think that it sold at auction
for $300+ but I'm not 100% sure.  (I just remember that I stopped bidding at
$250  <bg>)

<< does it matter what size of picture and does it need to be cropped?>>

Size does not matter.  She can enlarge it or shrink it if she needs to.

Hope that this helps!

Karen

---