[pyrnet] CHAT: Update on the Pyr in CT

Hi, all.

Awhile back I had jury duty and asked Karen Reiter to post to the list regarding
a "found" Pyr in CT.

Attempts to find her owner failed, and a forever home appeared to be
somewhere off in the future.  The vet's assistant who tended to this little
girl daily became more and more entranced by her. With two male dogs
(non-Pyrs) & 5 cats already sharing her home, she thought she already had a
full house. As the assistant's vacation loomed, and the Pyr still remained
in the vets, this person brought her two male dogs to the vet's office to make
an introduction. Everything went well. She put the Pyr in the front seat
of her car, and the two males in the back and drove home. Introductions
to the five cats were also uneventful. A few days later, my friend Michelle
stopped by to visit. She noticed that when everyone settled down, the
Pyr chose the couch.

So this little girl has a great new home, and a new name - "Faith".

I thought you might like to hear a story with a happy ending.

Carol Brescher Boyle
www.naturaldogfood.com