[pyrnet] Drool

Has anyone a solution to dog drooling? Can a dog have plastic surgery done
on his lips?

My very much loved indoor Pyr does not have the tight lip specified in the
AKC standards.  Although he only drools some of the time, it is a problem.
The drool is long like icicles on one or both sides of the back of his
mouth.  It is very thick and as sticky as glue.  When the dog shakes his
head, the drool flies in all directions, landing on the walls and furniture.
If the dog sees me approaching with a towel, he helps me out by wiping his
chin across the carpeting, leaving a thick coat of sticky drool behind.