Re: [pyrnet] Drool

Of course if you alter the dog, it is no longer qualified for show.  Having
had and currently have droolers, yes you can get a "lip lift" for your dog.
A friend had that done to her Newfie as he could throw is drool ropes all
the way up to the top of a cathedral ceiling. The surgery wasn't cheap and
the healing time was long and painful.
I find my drooling boy is the worst if he's hot or excited.  Also helps if
you can feed outside or in an easy to clean room.
As for cleaning the drool off the walls, I use a scrub brush on a stick
(Rubbermaid).
Cloth clean up including carpet, try some of that OxyClean--but test for
colorfastness first.  My hall carpet--wasn't.  Actually soap and water is
usually enough for common drool.
When company is coming, tie a decorative towel around his neck.  You might
even want to make a few bibs.
susan